DM Maps uses a super-easy approach to let you embed Google maps in your site. No need to use complex plugin codes, no need to configure billions of parameters.
DM Maps adds a button under the article editor (in the same page you use to edit your articles): all you need to do is push the button and enter the address in the input field... DM Maps does its magic, creating an automated tag that is added to the article text (you can see it from the backend, but it's invisible in the frontend), and everytime the article is displayed on the site, a Google Map is rendered with the address you provided in the backend.
Even editing a previously inserted address is just as easy: open the article, push the button, and edit the address. Done!
- Super-easy configuration!
- Directions support: one click and your user gets the directions to reach the address you provided in the article;
- StreetView support: one click and Street View is displayed in a jQuery popup.
- Single extension
- 3 Month Membership Regular updates + ticket-based support
- Install on multiple domains
- Open Source License No encrypted code, you can freely access and customize the extension's code