DM Happy Hour is a customizable countdown that can help you place time-limited offers and other time-related events.
For example, you can use it to display a special coupon code only for 2 low-active hours in every day, or you can set an update countdown to warn your visitors before a scheduled downtime.
You can use it in hundreds of ways as it is fully customizable and really easy to use.
- Set a start time and a duration (example: start countdown on 2012-04-10 at 10:00 and show it for 120 minutes);
- Set a a period with a start/end time (example: start countdown on 2012-04-10 at 10:00 and hide it at 12:00);
- Set a cronjob-like period: show it every hour/day for XX minutes;
- Support for multiple and independent countdowns in the same page;
- You can list the elements that you want to hide while the countdown is active;
- You can select the countdown end action: refresh the current page, hide module or do nothing.
- Single extension
- 3 Month Membership Regular updates + ticket-based support
- Install on multiple domains
- Open Source License No encrypted code, you can freely access and customize the extension's code