DM Digital grants customers to request a complete refund of their order when the request fulfills all the following requirements:
- The customer points out a malfunction of the purchased item that depends only from the item itself;
- The customer provides proof that the extension was well-configured and that setup instructions were followed completely.
After receiving a refund request, DM Digital has the right to check the malfunction reported and try to fix it within 5 days. After that period, if a working solution is not provided, DM Digital will provide a complete refund of the purchase.
Refunds are NOT granted if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- The customer purchased the wrong extension/subscription/pack;
- The customer requests a missing feature or extension which wasn't advertised in the purchased extension's or subscription's description (on DM Joomla Extensions website);
- The customer points out stylistic or graphic problems that depend on the interaction with the website template;
- The customer points out a malfunction that depends on conflicts with other installed extensions;
- The customer can't send the error output (a running page or at least the error log message).